We are in the business of helping create positive and nurturing home environments to give our children and families the best possible opportunities to grow and thrive.
You too can help us grow and enrich families' lives by volunteering for one of our programs, making a monetary donation or just by talking to us to give us your ideas, support and talents.
Prevent Child Abuse Pickens serves as a resource for parents and families, connecting them with help, support, and resources.
Staff & Board of Directors
- Margy Lohman, Executive Director
- Jan Coleman, Parents as Teachers Parent Educator and Foot Steps for Families Director
- Melissa Johnson, Parents as Teachers Parent Educator and Footsteps for Families Visitor
- Jordan Scales, Parents as Teachers Parent Educator
Board of Directors
Prevent Child Abuse Pickens is governed by a volunteer board of directors from Pickens County.
- President: Dennis Santucci
- Secretary: Karen Santucci
- Treasurer: Barbara Byers